Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What can I put in the bin
- Household Cleanups
- Garden Cleanup
- Builders Rubbinsh
- Commercial and Home Renevation
- Moving Houses
- Factory Cleanups
- Permanent Hire
Q. What can't I put in the bin
- Asbestos (We are registered to carry asbestos in seperate bins)
- Liquid Waste
- Gas Bottles
- Wet Paint
- Tree Stupms
- Tyres and spring mattresses by arrangement onli
Q. What size bins do you have
- At JJRBins, we offer bin sizes 2.5, 3.5, 4.5, 6, 8 & 12 cubic metres
Q. How long can we have the bin for
- 3-4 days and longer by arrangement
Q. What happens to my waste
- Bin contents go to our Resource Recovery Centre in Melbourne where as much as is possible is retrieved for re-use and recycling. The remainder is sorted according to category for transfer to other sites. It is estimated that less than 30% of all bin content ends up in landfill.
Q. Will I need a permit
- If the bin is to go outside of your property on the road or nature-strip you will probably need a permit.
- We arrange the permit with the council and carry the insurance required. Permit charges vary from council to council.
Q. How can I pay for the bin?
- Payment is made on delivery. Bins can be paid by cash, cheque or credit card. There is a surcharge on credit card payments.
- Payment can also be made by arrangement in advance by electronic funds transfer.